How to setup a flow for when new leads come in:
- Log in to the CRM
- Select Settings
- Select Lead Flow
- You then have 3 lead flow options to choose from:
Lead Flow Option #1: Leave unassigned
This option will leave all leads as Unassigned to an agent when they come into your CRM.
Lead Flow Option #2: Assign to a Specific Agent
This option allows you to assign all new leads to a specific agent.
Lead Flow Option #3: Run custom rules
This option allows you to setup unique rules to assign leads to a specific Agent or Group by following these steps:
- Click Add another rule on the right side of your screen
- You can then create a rule based on criteria such as:
- Tags - include or exclude any tags you've used to sort your leads such as zip codes, seller, buyer, open house, etc.
- Price - set Minimum or Maximum prices your leads are looking for.
- Campaign - set leads from specific Campaign's to go to an Agent or Group.
When finished setting your lead flows click Save changes in the bottom right!